Vent thread

LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Some ones car alarm kept going off last night. Stopped at one point and then began again a few hours later in the first hours of morning. Like 2 or 3am. Sigh!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Beth
Good thing I already got this before and pulled through just by drinking alot of water and shitting it. But somehow, it got more painful now and it does that thing when I’m sleeping in the AC.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I hate allergy and pollen season so much, lately I’ve been waking up right at the crack of dawn from either a plugged nose, a headache or a really itchy throat and I’ve been losing more and more sleep because of it
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Fuck! I’m just assuming! I’m too fatigued to go to the hospital alone. Nobody wants to accompany me anyways because stool related diseases are home curable.
So I’m gonna guess I may have gotten either Salmonella or (if not from that fried chicken), Norovirus.
midob

E9th, C6
@Mr.Myoozik
I know the feeling bro, when I was younger I used to get hay-fever seriously bad. In my experience it becomes less severe as you get older.
It’s still a massive hindrance though, especially when trying to get a decent nights kip. The best advice I can suggest is to build an air purifier, I built one using a centrifugal fan (often used for hydroponics), HEPA filter and duct tape. I’ve been using it for three years now and have never slept better; It’s infinely better than the off-the-shelf air purifiers you can buy and about a third of the price.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Another day of watching YouTube, a normal video from a channel that I’m subscribed to and my recommended feed recommends me a video about drama which leads me into a rabbit hole of finding out that a beloved YouTube Pooper that I loved watching got ousted as a pedophile. Thanks YouTube, I didn’t ask for this…
@midob
Well it’s not like I get allergies all the time, but when I do is when it gets really bad. My family has a history of bad allergies to the point that my mom takes pills for it, and I feel like I’m next in line in having prescribed medication for it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Look who’s in a hospital bed yet again rn. Me.
Salmonella really broke my stomach bad.
I get easily dehydrated and I lost count how many times my stomach grind in agonizing pain.
I’m officially scared of saving a fried chicken for the next meal from now on…
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I suppose I owe an apology. Just sort of struck a nerve that I tried to ignore on a daily basis. Thinking I was able to move on and stop hating myself. I am sorry for smelling like a hate filled Christian. Also apologize for a lenghy thread post.
Am I transphobic?
before covid I was attempting to get through college for a degree in electronics engineering. My last attempt at techschool and amongst being chastised for my art and writing I dropped out of that electrical class too. We were so much alike, but knew absolutely nothing of eachother. I was blamed for being transphobic because I believed differently. What a fool I was to re-iterate on what everyone else was saying. I only proved the point.
I express my feminine side within being a babyfur. I personally don’t feel the need to transition. Yet, my friend had. The person was the first friend I ever had that made me feel I did not need imaginary tulpas. Even while I was being called insane or possesed by demons this person stood up for me. We went to the same Church my cousin married the pastors daughter of. My cousin also does a great deal of ministry work there. Even to this day.
I never read my friends private letter to me due to struggling in calculus. All of my writing on my blog surrounded my own personal emotions about expressing these feminine like traits in a more neutral manor. Which was the whole reason I was drawn to sewing clothing in the first place. I was not fond of the idea of cross dressing at that time. My prefered way of writing was in second person and third person voice. My story I been working on since 2007-08 of high school is in second person voice.
Did I feel right with myself?
Let me ask you. Would a transphobic person contemplate suicide for some one who blocked all their friends including me. They abandon their church family including my cousins side of it. Would a transphobic Christian hate himself for saying the wrong things at a last attempt to protect themselves from this pointless emotion of loss? This Christian that I am be told I would remember I was right even after all lines of communication was cut. Truth is I felt I was wrong in every way.
I made some lousy decisions. Even made friends with local LGBTQ just because I wanted to feel like I was making a difference. Abandoning my faith for a short time because I wanted penance. I allowed my virginity to be given up because I fell back into addictions I once had overcome.
I am not in danger
I missed my therapist appointment due to morning anxiety I often get. Especially when I lose a lot of sleep the night before. If anything is keeping me alive today it is my art and writing that I hope will change people. I hold my heart out to people though I may disagree. So, tell me. Would a transphobic person have hope in his heart that he may see his friend again one day. The one who made him feel like he did not need tulpas? May my friend return back home to Cape First now to be known as Discovery Life Church
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide