Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@blue-case90
There are a lot of things.
One big example I think is pacing or making sure scenes don’t go too long or too short. Like a characters backstory might need to be longer but a joke should be shorter.
Also better dialogue. Maybe the lines are too serious or not serious enough for the situation needed.
Or maybe simply the characters or stories need to be changed to be better weitten and or more compelling
Not an expert at this stuff, but thats what I can see that could be improved.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Writing a screenplay requires a level of understanding of writing, character design, cinematography, direction, and of course good editing. Or, access to people with those specializations.
The best way to improve a screenplay is to write one with those factors in mind. Create compelling dialogue, understand where your actors/characters will be and what they will be doing, the set up of the scene, the flow of action, and the timing.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
A villain who is unable to age normally will simply wait for the hero to become too old to fight back, only to be thwarted by the NEW generation of the hero.
My brain is weird, I know.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
breaking news: local police have apprehended a tugboat captain on suspicion that he killed seven people over the course of three days. The police have identified the man as simply Mr crunch and is being held without bail.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Usually if the villain plans to take over the world, they don’t always have anything to do after. Mine would decide to take up pottery.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide