Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Celestia in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
derp, i left the redesign branch running instead of downtiming it, i meant to test if it deploys correctly and to determine what to look at next, i didn't mean for anyone to see it yet

To note:
- CSS there is 40-50% complete, a lot is missing
- HTML isn't adjusted for some CSS
- lots of stuff just hasn't been looked at yet

### What you saw is entirely and utterly incomplete and is **not** representative of what the redesign will look like

I'll change the branch there to the one with JS bundler changes and then you can tell me whether JS works, since that's what I wanted feedback on.

**upd:** beta site now has the stuff I actually want you to look at! navigate here: https://beta.derpibooru.org/
No reason given
Edited by Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia

Administrator
Devops
derp, i left the redesign branch running instead of downtiming it

To note:

### What you saw is entirely and utterly incomplete and is **not** representative of what the redesign will look like

I'll change the branch there to the one with JS bundler changes and then you can tell me whether JS works, since that's what I wanted feedback on.

**upd:** beta branchsite now has the stuff I actually want you to look at! navigate here: https://beta.derpibooru.org/
No reason given
Princess Celestia

Administrator
Devops

To note:

**upd:** beta branch now has the stuff I actually want you to look at! navigate here: https://beta.derpibooru.org/
No reason given
Princess Celestia

Administrator
Devops

To note:

No reason given