Unpopular opinion time

Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Mr.Myoozik
I’m not a fan of the Pipsqueaks in general, but Pipsqueaks Forever has always been a particularly bad example of portraying influencer behavior to me. Pipp spends the episode stalking some kids she doesn’t know, and when she reveals herself they’re like-
Pipsqueaks: “Uh…we don’t know you stranger, please go away”
Pipp: “No wait It’s okay I’m famous”
Pipsqueaks: “Oh I recognize you from the internet, we trust you now!”
And then she brings them with her with the promise of filming them, seemingly without any of their parents being notified at all.
Given how new influencer culture is and the massive impact is has on kids growing up…maybe be a little more careful with that.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Dragonpone
Now that you point it out like that, yeah I agree. It would be great if they made an episode where Pipp tells the Pippsqueaks that there is more to her than what she brags about on socal media and that she’s just a pony like everyone else.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Mr.Myoozik
My case is odd.
It felt rather off-putting, not because of the obvious call towards toxic fandom, but rather how out of place it felt and how unlikeable the non-main characters were.
@Latecomer
A little on the nose frankly.
But since the whole episode was rather taxing I don’t really care, I just like somebody was somewhat decent to the Mane 6.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Blingo
Honestly it’s kind of cool Hasbro was the one that call the shots for that episode. That means Hasbro is a lot more involved in the fandom than we thought, be it positive or negative. Few big companies see their fans as more than a bunch of money. Hasbro sees us as people with ideas and thoughts that they disagree with.
@TheQuietMan
What are you talking about missing him? He’s not gone.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@WaynePonePone
In fact I would even argue and say the people above MA Larson took what the fandom said fsr more seriously. I think they see us as people they want to try to appeal to. It’s almost a bit of pride on Hasbro’s part that their property could actually have a fandom like that of Star Wars.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Yeah, but that could have a mixed result if they compromise the show’s own identity with excess of appeal.
Sometimes there’s such a thing as too much pandering, or there’s such a thing as taking a wrong approach with fanservice or pandering.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
What irritates me about Pipp is that her popularity is largely undeserved, yet she holds a massive amount of influence over the general public. Pipp was born into royalty. She didn’t need to work to gain an audience, she had one from the start. She didn’t need to actually be good at what she does, and by and large she isn’t, because a lot of what she does is self-promotion anyway. Yet she’s been consistently shown to be able to get the entire population to rally around a cause, such as when she got the entire town to search for Cloudpuff. Imagine if Alphabittle had that sort of influence to rally a search for Misty.
river mines

@Mr.Myoozik
smile is one of the best songs in the show anyone would sing
@Spinny
Since we’re talking about Pipp in this sense, honestly her attitude at bridlewoodstock bothered me a little.
she saw the flower spot and decided to put on the show supposedly for all the equestria ponies to enjoy, the small thing is that the unicorns, the natives of that land, didn’t want that, they kept telling Pipp that it was bad to do that but she ignored it, in the end There were no unicorn bands participating and overall it was an event very much based on pegasus and the bands took all the focus away from the flowers.
So…a member of royalty modifies ancestral lands, which are not hers, against the will of the natives just to fulfill a personal whim……it doesn’t have the best implications
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Blingo
I’m glad certain users don’t frequent this thread. All this Pipp critique would probably drive this thread into a heap of anger and explosive arguments.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide