Unpopular opinion time

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@WaynePonePone
I mean he can be.
If G5 is anything like G4 with character representation. One of the best traits about FiM was how evenly distributed the focus was given to each of the main cast. There was no one protagonist pretty much. Even though Twilight is pushed around as the supposed lead.
Posted Report
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@WaynePonePone
There was no one protagonist pretty much.
I would argue the exact opposite; G4 was pretty much the first Generation that had a consistent (pony) main protagonist throughout the whole thing.
Even G5 pushes the main focus between a couple different characters (albeit to the occasionally detriment of Sunny).
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Dragonpone
Twilight is only really the main character in Season One, since her moving to Ponyville acts as the inciting incident for her adventures. Beyond that, the show doesn’t have an overarching story that needs a protagonist.
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
I thought we were talking about harem anime and thought Hitch was the harem protagonist. Maybe I shouldn’t stereotype gender and maybe Sunny was the harem protagonist.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@WaynePonePone
Honestly, out of every new Mane 6 member, Hitch is by far the least compatible with Izzy. It’s interesting, considering that he gets along really well with Misty despite him not knowing her for as long and her kidnapping Sparky.
Jonny Manz
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
This might only be tangentially related to pony, but I figured it was just enough to warrant going in this forum, rather than the non-pony one.
I am so glad, that of all the streamers, G5 ended up going onto Netflix, as it has the best UI of any streamer I’ve used - plus, it feels so stable and everything works well. I can’t think of how many times I encounter an annoyance on a different streamer and go to myself “man, this is something I took for granted” or “I wish this was like on Netflix”.
Just Wayne

Blingo
I’m so glad I watched Bluey when I did, because after all the negatively and MYM cancellation talks, I’m convinced neither generations are good. I don’t think I like ponies anymore. I’ll seek entertainment in the form of a family of Australian Cattle Dogs.
Latecomer

@WaynePonePone
I’m not saying Bluey is bad, but you shouldn’t let the vibes of others turn you off ponies so easily IMO. Try looking at parts you liked without thinking about the negativity - if you can.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@WaynePonePone
Saying that as if the Bluey fandom themselves won’t have toxic or negative fans down the line, if they don’t already. It’a a given for ANY fanbase, you’ll have those people act like a buzzkill towards others. What matters if you’ll let them affect you or not.
I haven’t seen Bluey myself, but I’ve heard glowing things about it and I would like to check it out if I wasn’t a procrastinator.
Just Wayne

Blingo
@Mr.Myoozik
It’s not just that. I think I feel hopeless about the franchise, especially after knowing MYM may actually be cancelled. I feel tired from thinking about ponies now. It’s easier to just give up. It’s kind of like how I gave up on Pokemon. I stopped caring.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide