The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

VIVA LA NOCTE
@Mikey it was really more of a “hey, that thing you were expecting finally happened!” thing for those predicting gg2. They Streisanded pretty badly, but I think it’s actually just starting, we’re not to “official continuation” yet. Also most of the original brony participants have either left the fandom or site after the Aryannepocalypse 😓, it was more of a posterity thing.
It’s quite active outside of here, however. All the bronies from back then like evs, calbeck, Coal511, immalilpip, blank marred, etc, and there are some returning “stars” on the other side too! (Kluwe, Leigh Alexander, Laurelai, Chris Kindred, Pat Hernandez, Zoe bestie Legobutts/Maya Kramer, Daily Dot, Shitaku, Doctorow, of fucking course Brianna Wu…)
I would guesstimate rather than the “Gamers Are Dead” era we are in the preliminary DmC “Gamers Are Entitled” era, especially with what’s going on with Helldivers and its Soyny community managers. It’s just that more are “aware” this time around how groups like Sweet Baby operate, so it’s starting slower but more organised.
Vaush is amusingly “stuck on the wrong side” this time between his hoers pr0n leak and complaining about “how wokies ruined Tomb Raider” 😅
Also first “gg2” derp just occurred! Some dodo brain allowed an SJ in the main server! pffft “hacked,” yeaokbuddy! Probably phished more like it.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Speaking of Old GG. I remember watching side-scrollers with one of them trying to go up to bat for Brianna saying harassment happened, despite having no evidence other then the “Listen and believe” we heard for a decade at this point. It was so pathetic and he got rightly called out. All the while Brianna calling anyone that supports GG is evil. So typical; Brianna hasn’t changed a bit and is playing like the chump he looks like to get more spotlight.
Vaush can go back to his goblins and he can invite Matt Walsh. Neither are needed like most “Gaming” sites now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide