The Event

Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
Considering how random this thread has become, ill ask this here so it gets little or no attention.
Not sure how to start this really, but I could do with some guidance.
I’ve recently seen that Hot Topic has restarted selling MLP shirts and merch which I am really happy to see!
The only problem is that I can’t get any as I suffer with a chronic disease called ‘Being British’.
Is it at all possible to get stuff across the pond without paying 6x the price of the items on shipping alone?
At a MASSVIVE push, is it possible for someone to jump into one and send stuff over to me? I know that’s asking a hell of a lot and sounds stupid, but all I can do is ask (and, very obviously, I’d be willing to pay for everything!)
Jb33124
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
Considering how random this thread has become, ill ask this here so it gets little or no attention.
Not sure how to start this really, but I could do with some guidance.
I’ve recently seen that Hot Topic has restarted selling MLP shirts and merch which I am really happy to see!
The only problem is that I can’t get any as I suffer with a chronic disease called ‘Being British’.
Is it at all possible to get stuff across the pond without paying 6x the price of the items on shipping alone?
At a MASSVIVE push, is it possible for someone to jump into one and send stuff over to me? I know that’s asking a hell of a lot and sounds stupid, but all I can do is ask (and, very obviously, I’d be willing to pay for everything!)
Considering this chat got a bit more active again (and I am MUCH too scared to share it elsewhere) I’m just gonna report this here and hope it gets seen! xD
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide