Amateur sleuths question Misty’s true intentions

Roleplaying » Amateur sleuths question Misty’s true intentions Search Posts
Background Pony #B6BF
Pipp Petals:
Ugh! We’ve got to get out of this sticky thing!
Misty:
I can help!
Deputy Mare:
What the hay did I say, Misty???!! If you’re here to get a rise from us, then you’re in for another disappointment of a lifetime!
College Activist:
Misty……you––came back???
Professor:
I think it’s already too late to say sorry, nag!
Zipp Storm:
Like you helped us get into this situation?
Inspector Mare:
How do we know this isn’t another trap??!!
Misty:
This wasn’t the plan! I-I didn’t mean to get you all trapped! I brought you here to help get Sparky out! Honest!
Zipp Storm:
You haven’t been honest with us! Ever!
Deputy Mare:
So WHY in Tartarus should we trust you now??? For all we know, your hoity-toity queen might be hiding behind this door, WAITING to snatch us and throw us into whatever dark deep nightmare she has in store for us! I rather CHOKE in fumes than follow you, Misty!
You’d rather choke in fumes than follow in Misty’s hoof steps? That’s such feckless delusion coming from even yourself. If anything, you’re being the hoity-toity one instead of Misty! Don’t spare her your bull manure like she’s running some sort of racket to have some change of heart.
Deputy Mare:
You wanna follow into another death trap with her, then be my guest!
But if she TRULY wants to redeem herself, then MISTY should be the one who is trapped inside this bubble, not us!
Hitch Trailblazer:
…How did Sparky get in here to begin with?
Twin Colt:
Please tell us the truth, Misty….
Twin Bella:
Is this true what the Deputy said? Did you––took Sparky to this castle?
Background Pony #B6BF
Sunny Starscout: You betrayed us, Misty. How could you?
Misty: It’s not like that! Opaline found me a long time ago when I was just a lost filly and I couldn’t remember where home was. And she… she took me in and I… She promised me a cutie mark and…
I’m so sorry. You didn’t deserve this!
Opaline: [distant] Misty! Get up here!
Dehorned Henchmare: [distant] MISTY, what in the HAY are you taking so long??!! It’s ALMOST time for the ritual to begin!! Don’t miss it!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sunny Starscout: You betrayed us, Misty. How could you?
Misty: It’s not like that! Opaline found me a long time ago when I was just a lost filly and I couldn’t remember where home was. And she… she took me in and I… She promised me a cutie mark and…
Fire Realm Guardian: Seriously?! I wouldn’t even trust those two to wipe their hooves on my doorstep!
Background Pony #B6BF
@LordFlareon
Professor: Why would you even INVITE them at your doorstep in the first place? They probably would bash through the door without a single thought!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide