Offering Art Requests~<3 VCP

VenisonCreamPie
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Artist -

Venni's Pony Addiction
I have been trying to keep my Depribooru Requests as Derpibooru Exclusives. So when I finish it. I will post it on the site and link back to it from here.
As for when. I don’t have an eta at this time. I am still adjusting to this new job so my production has already slowed.
And this will require much more manual work with little to no shortcuts x3
I will get to it but if you need it for something on a time crunch, not sure if I will be able to help.
Posted Report
VenisonCreamPie
Artist -

Venni's Pony Addiction
@phoenixacezero
Nothing crazy just an office job. Uses more mental energy then anything else. Problem is since I’m full time it’d hard to justify being at a desk and computer all day, coming home and doing the same thing as a hobby xD
granted my hobby is a zillion times more fun but.. yeah xD
Posted Report
VenisonCreamPie
Artist -

Venni's Pony Addiction
Should have replied to these all in one post lol I could definitely add that in, just nudge me I’d you want it NSFW or sfw ♡
@BJblazkowics1920
Ideally yes, but not necessarily. I will tackle them as inspiration comes and what time allows for each one. What I don’t want is to rush and dump a poorly made piece
Posted Report
VenisonCreamPie
Artist -

Venni's Pony Addiction
Not yet! But feel free to message me directly for updates! No reason to boop this post, there are more interesting Forum topics I’m sure xD ♡♡♡
Thank you for your praise! And I haven’t forgotten your other requests they just need more time! ♡
Thanks for your understanding! I think I have a mockup of yours but it needs alot more work!
CsikosPost
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Not a new request, but I’m just wondering: you mentioned having Spike’s Sneaky Snuggles pieces with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon (individually) in the works? How are those coming along?
Thank you so much again for all your amazing pieces, and I wish you the best with the job! ;)
VenisonCreamPie
Artist -

Venni's Pony Addiction
The whole series and alot of my other works is currently on pause while I adjust to the schedule of my new job.
But to answer your question. I have 2 mockups of Spike x Diamond Tiara at like 85% Completion but might start over cause I wasn’t completely satisfied with the direction I was going.
Spike x Pinkie Pie is Basicslly done at 95 percent. Mostly gotta touch up the background and make sure the main pose is good to go.
Planning Tragets for Spike’s Sneaky Snuggles is:
  • Silver Spoon
  • Babs Seed
  • Lrya
  • Trixie
  • Princess Luna
  • Princess Celestia
  • Princess Cadence
  • Princess Flurry Heart
  • Probably all the Gen 5 Mares
  • And whichever I get recommended or wanna include x3
And feel free to message me directly if you have any other questions x3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide