Request for a NSFW gallery rating.

Cletus222
Artist -

Krill
Exuse me, I have a petitom for people viewing NSFW content. If I touched on this topic in the wrong place or something similar, I apologize.
I would like someone to look at my gallery and say something about my work. I’m wondering what could be wrong with them. Style, subject matter, both? I’ve been learning to draw for a year and posting my works on Derpibooru, and I don’t know why, despite visible progress (in my opinion), the grades are lower than at the beginning of my posting. Did I go in the wrong direction, or maybe I’m tagging something incorrectly and my drawings are skipped? I’m hoping for some answer.
I warn you that 90% of the content is NSFW.
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
Lighting seems to have gotten kind of flat and overblown in the last pictures compared to the few firsts, see the difference between >>3141581 and >>3346075 . It’s the first thing I noticed when seeing the thumbnails list…
Cletus222
Artist -

Krill
I see. This is my choice. I like it better with these sharp shadows. :) Hmm, I can shade in a different way, I just don’t want to. Thanks for the opinion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide