Vent thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
My mother asked me to get Wendy’s for us tonight. All she wanted was a Dave’s single without cheese and a medium fry. I decide to get a Dave’s single, a large soda, and two large dreamsicle frosties one for my mother and one for me. I have the Wendy’s app, so I decide to scan the code on the app and redeem it for points.
I was originally going to do three orders: the 2 for $8 Dave’s single code that’s in the app, a medium fry so I can get a large soda for a $1, and two large dreamsicle frosties by themselves. However, I saw that the 2 for $8 Dave’s single offer wasn’t valid anymore so I decide to do two orders: a free medium fry with a purchase of a Dave’s single and a pretzel baconator with the two dreamsicle frosties. This will be important for later.
Now, I get there and there’s only one other person waiting for their food. There’s two people working the area, one making the food and one on register. I let the woman working the register know that I have three orders and after putting me on hold for another 10 minutes, I place my orders. As I’m waiting, I change it to two.
I get my food and I see that the Dave’s single and pretzel baconator are burnt and the fry is cold. I ask them if they could remake my food, and I get told that the food is not burnt. Not only that, I also get told that I come there all the time asking for my food to be remade and that I’m lucky I don’t get kicked out.
As this is going on and I’m waiting for my food to be remade, I decide to place a mobile order for a free baconator because I have the points in the Wendy’s app. When I let them know that I did this, the register person said to me that she is so close to either walking out of her job or cussing me out.
I had been there for over an hour now and I’m still waiting on my food. There are now four people waiting in line and I still haven’t gotten my second dreamsicle frosty or my baconator. The register person says to me “You’re still here” and after telling her what I’m missing, she starts throwing obscenities to my face saying that I’m acting like an asshole.
I go sit down waiting for my food to be remade because I wasn’t leaving without it. A guy coworker then comes in and asks me what’s wrong and I tell them what I’m missing. He tells me he’s going to fix my food for me and that he apologizes for any inconvenience. I say again that I apologize for being difficult and he says to me “They’re just being women,” which I found to be a very odd for him to say.
I want to know if I’m the asshole in this situation for placing multiple orders even though there were only two people. It feels to me that while maybe I should’ve just took the burnt food instead of saying something, that doesn’t excuse them threatening to ban me from the restaurant and cussing me out.
Professor Venturer
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Say hi to Hatty!
@Holofan4life
>Orders food
>Girl just plops the wrong order into the bag
>Waits for the girl to come back because you got the wrong order
>Politely informs the girl you got the wrong order
>Gets cussed out because apparently you’re the asshole in this situation
>my face if that were to happen to me
midob

E9th, C6
@Holofan4life
Sounds like you were very paitient to me. You were right to complain, if you tolerate shitty service you allow it to become the norm; I say this as someone who once worked customer service.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I just woken up from the tremendous heat as early as 9:45 AM here just now. It’s heating up the roof, wall, ceiling, and floor again.
Goes to show how crazy and different the heat were still feeling up till now. 🥵
Allah please grant us some rain or cold air soon…
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
This all sounds like some individual didn’t learn at all these wise words:
Anyways, as someone who also worked for customer service, we shouldn’t discuss or complain with mone-I mean, wealthy customers even if they’re in the wrong, as long as they’re not robbing or being life threatening.
Props to you if you didn’t say a word to them, like the Spanish saying goes: “He who owns nothing, fears nothing”.
Also a big shoutout to that coworker dude who was your therapist for a couple of minutes. Xd
I hope you gained something from this lesson.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Holofan4life
In the words of Victor Tanzig: “Not the asshole.”
That cashier on the other hand, Jesus tap-dancing Christ. Clearly she’s never heard of the phrase, “The customer is always right.”
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Was enjoying some VR Chat with a buddy and their friends until some asshole arrives and intentionally started to crash my game, twice. Thanks dick, I hope you stub your toe on a table leg.
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
That sounds utterly miserable, yeah pray that the rains comes from Africa to The Philippines
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Shits real now… 🥵
That “Filipinos drinking coffees in hot summer days” memes no longer applies well to this heat anymore.
They can’t drink coffees anymore starting at 9 in the morning, haha.
My clock hits 50 degrees heat index again today.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Holofan4life
I did that a few times during high school, ask for a water cup and got Coke instead. Of course I got away with it because they were either more tolerant of that back in the early 2000s or the fact I was never caught stealing fountain soda from Carl’s Jr.
Background Pony #C989
Both of my fucking arms always fall asleep when am trying to sleep, despite any position I’m in.
Hima

@Background Pony #C989
That can be all sorts of problems, even cardiovascular.
Knowing that its both your arms rules out a lot of injuries that could have happened to just one.
If it keeps happening you could have a serious medical problem.
You could just be dehydrated, that could explain poor blood flow.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide