Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@pixel
I’ve had that happen once during a Battlesphere challenge, and it was… interesting to say the least.
Of course, if that hit lands AFTER you’ve already died, it still counts as a death on your end. Had that happen when I was fighting Askal as Carol.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
My coworkers, my family or even people online like Discord or here on the site whenever I say something snarky or snippy back at them
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
Sick on Sunday! No clinic is opened! And now I’m bringing sickness to work because of the rotating shifts and that I need to be there to open the store. Sorry whoever got sick because of me but if you think about it it’s your own fault for walking into the store.
The worst part about this sickness is the endlessly running nose and the feeling of wanting to sneeze but the sneeze never comes out.
midob

E9th, C6
@Mr.Myoozik
Skully is retired for now ;)
@WaynePonePone
I exclusively work morning shifts so this doesn’t apply for me, but I can imagine the struggles that my late shift coworkers encounter with those people
We used to have this old bloke who’d come into store 5 minutes prior to close, he’d always ask very technical questions about products yet never purchase anything. It used to wind me and my colleauges up something rotten, one of my colleauges found out he was a homophobe and started “acting gay/camp” around him; he stopped asking him for assistance xD
I saw your post regarding british PSA’s, check out these:
Electricity: Football (Substation PSA) I remember being shown this at school
This one is bizzare Drink driving mirror PSA
A little more comical Joe and Petunia PSA’s
Then theres this funny VW advert which was eventually banned Bollocks
@♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
He’s one of my cats, I call him Midr Hyde :D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide