[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

Background Pony #F55B
@Just Wayne
Ah so when a female Vaporeon wants to shag, it’s attractive. But when a guy Vaporeon, it’s weird and freaky. Double standards I say.
And I guess in pokeworld, in a land without the interwebs, Vaporeons just are average in sex appeal maybe negative for fire and ground types.
But wait I did hear a human who turned into a Ninetales and saved the world. She might be the one pokemon charmed by suaveness. Look out, dad! Imma show you I can be compatible!
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Meet Daisy the gardivoir. The series is called “A story about a particular Gardevoir” by Luxurias, and I found it on e621 for anyone curious.
Side tangent, it annoys me in these stories where pokemon are designed to fuck humans without issue but they can’t speak the universal language of English. It’s like if fantasy species couldn’t speak period instead of just having their own language. It annoys me to no end.

Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@Meanlucario
Eh, I like it better when they don’t speak English or don’t speak at all. It’s gives off that “love transcends language” that kind of sappy stuff. Show, don’t tell and stuff like that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide