Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Sprout the type of pony where when looking for a flashlight in the middle of a blackout, he turns on the light switch to see better
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@river mines
It’s more than just that. Both have divisive reception from fans because of their predecessors (Say whatever you want about G4 but people do hold it on a pedestal) and both have technological advancement (Korra has cars now!). Though Sunny is a lot more liked than Korra.
Just Wayne
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Blingo
@river mines
Are you sure? Sure the hundred year war was stopped but Aang and Toph’s children don’t exactly have the best relationships with each other and their parents, major criminals like Yakone and the Red Lotus left behind dangerous problems for the next Avatar to deal with, and the Earth Kingdom is still as corrupt as ever, probably even worse when there isn’t a war they have to hide. Maybe it’s a lot more alike than you think.
river mines

@WaynePonePone
the part about the relationships between aang and toph’s children is something much more personal.
The world of Legends of Korra isn’t perfect, but it’s not a horrible dystopian world, it’s something I like about The Legend of Korra with the exception of book two the problems are very real world.
but in general it is much better than living in a world in which the 3 main races inhabiting the earth separated and had their population reduced to 3 cities with some signs of war in the foundation of one of them, another there were generations of political manipulation and another is a broken community in which most members suffer from chronic depression/madness/dumbing down,
other races have apparently abandoned the land and/or been victims of extermination, the main resource has disappeared for hundreds of years and only now is society managing to recover little by little but having to deal with said resource that they no longer understand, the that causes a lot of problems and that if they get into any kind of conflict a giant black hole will emerge that will devour everything around it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I haven’t seen Avatar in a long time and I’ve never seen Korra, I just see both MLP gens as their own thing and don’t compare both shows with each other
Just Wayne

Blingo
@Mr.Myoozik
Well, I wouldn’t go “I wish this show was more like this show because it’s much better!” because that’s discouraging, but both are shows I absolutely adore and have been watching clips of over and over again recently. Plus, both have similar themes like friendship and harmony.
river mines

Sprout: Wait, are you saying there’s a week left before you go 10 episodes without appearing on TYT? hahahahaha
Comet: Why are you laughing? you were also forgotten in TYT
Sprout: yes because I didn’t even show up, you showed up and they threw you out
Comet: but didn’t they also throw you out as a playable character in the next 3D MLP game?
Sprout:……YOU ARE MEAN!
Comet: ME!?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I like the contrast between Rarity and Pipp.
Rarity being a commoner striving for high society and trying to appeal to those in power.
Pipp being of high society striving to appeal to the common pony.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide