Everypony in Maretime Bay searches for Sparky

Roleplaying » Everypony in Maretime Bay searches for Sparky Search Posts
Background Pony #61B9
College Activist: SPARKY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!??? I baked pancakes with extra cherry blossom syrup!
Inspector Mare: C’mon, lil’ feller! Don’t keep yer aunties waitin’! Come on out and I’ll teach you how to fly like a wound-up ornithopter!
(Calling Sparky) an ornithopter would imply that Sparky’s inability with flying doesn’t necessarily mean he (won’t) be flying airborne either (even with) proper training has taken shape. You’ll understand better when you’re older, Sparky.
Butler: Sir Sparkeroni! If you come out now, I promise I’ll bring some flying rats to play with!
Foster Twins: SPARRRKKYYY!!! SPAAARRKKYYY!!
Deputy Mare: Don’t wrap a chain around him, they said! He’s not that dangerous to be let out, they said! You’re a sadistic sourpuss for treating that dragon like an unsanctioned pet, they said!
And I mean every word of it!
Deputy Mare: And LOOK where we are now! Frantically searching for a runaway pet AGAIN, in spite of the experience from last time!

Zipp Storm:
Maybe the lullaby isn’t working and we can all give a flute a break??
Twin Colt:
Or MAYBE we need to just sing LOUDER!!
Izzy, enough of your ridiculous ear-splitting background noise like you’re trying to play some namby-pamby Flugelhorn.
“You fools! Izzy doots as she pleases!”
Twin Filly:
Can’t we set up the boombox speakers like last time??

Izzy Moonbow:
(Panting) That was starting to make my brain all twisty-turny!
Inspector Mare:
If you keep playin’ with that flute like a vuvuzela, you’re going to throw your voice out like Pipp during her Electric Blue livestream…
Vuvuzela? I’d still prefer calling that a Flugelhorn. And you’re right, Izzy really can’t afford giving her voice out like Pipp’s short-lived Electric Blue livestream. I don’t want anypony else getting sick again.
Just be glad it wasn’t a vuvuzuela 😏
Sunny Starscout:
Don’t worry, Hitch! We’ll find him!
Professor:
But after we’re done, YOU need to put him on a tight fireproof iron chain this time! Because if he gets lost a third time, I am NOT helping you find your dragon again due to your parental incompetence!
College Activist:
PROFESSOR, he’s trying his best here! I know he may not be the perfect father, but Hitch and us are the closest he ever had as a family! We don’t leave our friends behind, pony or not!
I thought Professor Argyle taught you already that a long time ago…
(To Professor)
Don’t blame this on Hitch! None of this is his fault!
(To College Activist)
Exactly. I thought Professor Argyle taught you better than that countless moons ago.
Professor: He ALSO taught me to always keep an eye on your close loved ones, and your Sheriff here has failed that TWICE in one year!
My old man once said to me, “If he comes back, you keep him. If he stays, you let him go…
Scenario: Every volunteer pony citizen in Maretime Bay searches for Sparky Sparkeroni, but without any sufficient evidence of his latest whereabouts, amateur sleuths and local journalists must rely on interviews and witness accounts to figure out where Sparky is
REMEMBER: None of the ponies know who Opaline is, nor do they suspect Misty to be involved in Sparky’s disappearance
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide