My Pony Difussion uploads keep getting deleted

MMFAN
Artist -

Always Ready To Learn
I’ve been uploading once a day from Pony Diffusion, however my uploads keep getting deleted.
I’ve made sure to include correct tags, “explicit” “Prompter:mmfan69” etc. I also include the source link.
No reason or notification was given for the takedowns. Is there something I’m missing?
Background Pony #0C3C
@The Frowning Pony
Yep, ghost signature is the deletion reason provided for the 3 most recent of their deletions (observed by using that extra search parameter you mentioned):
>>3314881t (deleted) >>3317365t (deleted) >>3317468t (deleted)
@MMFAN
If a generation has a smudge like it’s trying to imitate an artist signature, you are expected to edit it out before uploading, among other quality standards mentioned in the FAQ The Frowning Pony linked.
MMFAN
Artist -

Always Ready To Learn
Thank you for the quick reply, I’ll be sure to edit out the “ghost signatures” as I find them, I’m glad it’s something so easily taken care of.
I also looked through the “upload restrictions” to see if there was anything I might miss, I had no clue about the 24 hour limit, good to know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide