Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

We opened it.
With the help of a good neighbor he simply cut a small piece of wood blocking that hinge where a screwdriver should be easily able to unlock manually.
Lessons learned. Always have and/or don’t forget to have a backup key everywhere in the house.
Background Pony #5BC8
I just woke up from a dream about suicide
My gun was loaded
I let off four rounds
And while the gun was still hot, I put it to my head and pressed the trigger.
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
It’s dA! They’re more interested in shilling Ai slop than actually making the site better for actual artists.
Tbh, DeviantART has always been a shit site since the early 2000’s (with all the fetish art and all) and into the 2010’s once cartoon memes became a trend as well as hate-art (aka, cartoon characters bashing the living life out of a fictional character the cartoon community despises with a burning passion in an edgy, angsty, gorey mess) - and things only got worse once Animated Atrocity Notepages became a thing! 😒
In other words, DeviantART was never good.
(And if you disagree you’re probably a deviant artist or at least a user who owns an account!)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@ИІЯІЖIRIN
I rememeber back then when I was a lurker there was a massive hatedom for Johnny Test where it was poorly drawn art after poorly drawn art of cartoon characters acting out of character and beating up Johnny Test. It came to a head when I saw an image of Wander from Wander From Yonder feeding the kid as a dead roast turkey to Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls and that was when I thought “Yeah they definitely crossed the line there”
I’m surprised the Johnny Test hatedom didn’t become punching bags from KiwiFarms
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
@Mr.Myoozik
You’d be surprised. The cartoon community has always been a toxic fandom. Things only got worse once Mr. Enter entered the picture and made things worse with his Animated Atrocity Notepages and his hatred towards writers and creators like Seth MacFarlane and Casey Alexander (which was only made worse by Doug Walkners and Red Letter Media’s abusive and prejudiced attitude towards actors and directors like George Lucas, Kisten Stewart, Hayden Christensen, and Marla Wilson).
Things aren’t much better mind you within the Cartoon Community with people like Crimson Mayhem and their myopic toxic-positive mindset towards any critical analysis towards modern animation which encourages content creators like Dana Terrace and Vivienne Medrano to inflate their own fragile narcissism instead of learning to better their work as well as cyberbullying their detractors into absolute silence.
What makes it worse is that there are several modern shows that never ONCE get mentioned or at least promoted within the Cartoon Community in favor of the ones that are already popular - causing networks and companies like Disney and Netflix to write them off as tax write-offs which means that shows like 101 Dalmatian Street will never, EVER get a deserved second season. It’s all about which ones are trending and which ones are popular. It’s biased at best and extremely BINARY at worse!
At worst times, shows like PIBBY never get a full season because people like Crimson Mayhem say they are a burden on Western animation never giving them a chance to thrive and thus, shows like PIBBY never get a full series because of toxic people like this.
TL;DR The Cartoon Community was always toxic and never will be based. Ever.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Bruh fireworks going out at exactly 12 in the morning like it’s the New Year’s Day here in the Philippines.
Do we really even go that far as being revelous over the Resurrection of Jesus Christ…?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
This Easter rush chewed me up and spat me out, I deserve a break if not for the fact that I have to endure it again at work tomorrow.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Chance Perdomo, known for his roles in Gen V and the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, has passed away at the age of 27 after a tragic motorcycle accident
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

So I saw this attire in Palo, Leyte, they’re penitents during Holy Week called Tais-Dupol meaning Pointy-Flat.
The first moment I thought it is, is most definitely of the Ku-Klux Klan, but this common reaction by netizens (myself included) got frowned quickly by it’s congregates and their monsignor due to associating them with that American racist cult and rendered the reaction as ignorance of history and cultural anthropology.
KKK basically made a mockery out of this attire to my knowledge. Spain originally made this up many years ago.
Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
Not venting here. Just asking question: Do any Derpibooru users have the same feelings about deleting your stuff and moving some into your OneDrive because your computer/laptop is crapping out on you or you’re making a plan to get a new one? I’m in the process of doing that right now.
Posted Report
midob

E9th, C6
@Prince Areo
Use an external HDD, any files or media I value I have multiple backups of.
I wouldn’t trust cloud storage as a primary backup, useful as a secondary though.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide