Vent thread

Algebroot Neogears
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
A few hours ago, I mistakenly placed my package filled with chocolate candies a bit too close to where my computer vents out its heat.
I decided to put the package in the freezer after I later saw the result.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I seriously hope that by the middle of April, my allergies go away cause I’ve been feeling sick for about a month and I haven’t gotten better
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I finally found where Killua’s killer lives in Pili, Camarines Sur. April 4, I will find him.
I’m gonna do something really REALLY bad by the time I arrive at his house.
Allahu akbar.
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
So my family is planning on hiring a maid to take care of my grandmother while she’s preparing for an operation
For some reason my mother ranted to me that maids have more rights than their owners, are constantly mischievous, and that we shouldn’t be “too nice” in case they take advantage of my family
Mind you maids in my country are migrant workers who barely make $600 a month and we don’t even have the space to give her a separate room so she has to share a space with my grandmother
I really have no idea what to say, it’s like she’s on a whole different planet from me
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
If you think about it, Wolves chasing Dogs:
Are like savage tribesmen chasing modernized outsiders:
Fucking crazy when you realize that ain’t it?
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Went to the doctor’s and said that it’s just seasonal allergies that really flared up and now I have to take nasal spray and some pills for at least a month or until I feel better. I also have to gargle salt water to clear away the phlegm in my throat which is going to be fun.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide