Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I feel so frustrated right now.
About everything, but about cheap sushi especially.
You shouldn’t put it in the fridge, the rice dries out and the crunchy bits get soft. And no, you can’t microwave it. Not only does it not solve anything, but it’s fundamentally against the idea of sushi.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Today… just literally right now… My beloved pet cat Sasha, has sadly succumbed to her Kidney disease. She was 5 years old.
She was the greatest gift I never even asked in the first place. She was only a tiny and hungry little kitten when I first found her walking the hot and humid street near my house that noon of December 2017 looking scared and hopeless. Had no choice but to feed her then made her feel at home where she would be fed with delicious foods, play with us, have a shelter to sleep, and become a dearest member of my family.
She would give birth to 5 kittens but the other 4 unfortunately never made it. Her only daughter named “Olah” which resides on my aunt’s house is still alive and really healthy.
Absolutely gutted and heartbroken right now. This sorrow I’m feeling will last for months… or maybe years.
But thank you so much for those 5 fabulous years of making us happy by being here, Sasha. Glad I found you at the exact right time, right place and right situation in the first place.
Run Wild for Eternity and rest, Dear Girl! 😺
Tonight is the Death Anniversary of Sasha. Approximately between 10-11:00 PM, she left me permanently on my side.
I still hear her dying noises and see her dying movement in that couch hence, the wound in my heart is still fresh anew. Nuts I swore I would never own a cat again because it will break my heart all over again if they die but goddammit, I have another one named Eva. She got two children which I havent even named yet, they’re calicos. Eva is pregnant again for a second time and prolly will give birth this month.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Allah definitely heeded my prayer during the peak of my grieving times in the first few days Sasha’s death and has blessed me with a another companion months later.
God is good. Subhanallah.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I’ve not been feeling better since the doctor’s visit. I’ve been coughing and coughing like a motherfucker and my muscles feel weak. I also had a rough night’s sleep where I woke up at 3 in the morning not only coughing but shivering cold so I had to blindly dig through my drawer for something warm to put on.
I’ve been like this for almost 2 months and I just want to get better, godammit
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
I’m still sorry you had to lose her, that must’ve been devastating
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

The fucking transformer in my street outside fucking exploded like a bomb this afternoon and now we will cope blindly through the night without electricity unless dem electricians manage to fix this ASAP.
I’m on my data posting this.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide