Vent thread

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
Went to the doctor’s and said that it’s just seasonal allergies that really flared up and now I have to take nasal spray and some pills for at least a month or until I feel better. I also have to gargle salt water to clear away the phlegm in my throat which is going to be fun.
Ecch…
I’ve had to gargle salt water before, once when I got a bruise in my mouth. Yeah, definitely not pleasurable
Algebroot Neogears
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I don’t get why YouTube bothered having a unique layout for having a detailed vertical video format for its “Shorts” category, when it forces users to use the ridiculously simplistic horizontal format and makes access to the more detailed vertical format near-impossible without external links.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This is the West Valley Fault. It had a previous record of major earthquakes hundreds of years ago with the last time being in the 18th Century.
Our scientists suggest this fault line can generate big quakes as high as Magnitude 7 and shaking intensity of IX.
And a study theorises that this fault had a event pattern that happen once in every 400 years. If that’s the case, then a major earthquake of that same energy is likely to happen within our lifetime.
There are over 30-40,000 houses and buildings that are standing in that active fault line. All these people living there didn’t even know their houses were built under an active fault and there are millions of low income communities with homes built in substandard materials which are in danger of being destroyed by a strong quake.
So yeah… If the Big One do occur, we are sooo royally screwed.
Reposting this in light of the same thing that happened in Taiwan today.
Posted Report
midob

E9th, C6
@Mr.Myoozik
If you’re struggling to sleep due to allergies, I can recommend Chlorphenamine, it’s one of the few antihistamines that work really well in my experience.
I’d only take it at night as it tends to make you drowsy; in England it’s an OTC drug named piriton.
Best nasal spray I’ve used is beclometasone, again OTC here; practically makes me symptom free when used with cetirizine hydrochloride.
Good luck, people dismiss allergies as something trivial, but I can relate how debilitating they can be.
edit:Saline mouth rinse is pretty unpleasant 🤢
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Made rice today, didn’t add a lot of water so it came out still sort of raw and crunchy. Alright, add more water next time I make myself rice.
@midob
Oh no, the allergies bothered me throughout the day, not always at night, I usually slept pretty well in spite of it all. I’m recovering anyway, the allergies aren’t as bad as it was a month ago.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Mr.Myoozik
I sometimes overcook mine accidentally by adding too much water to the rice maker. Making sticking rice that doesn’t blend well with seasoning.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Yeah. That fault line beneath Manila is for real and terrifying.
I always thought this estimates are underwhelming, consider how much people have moved and congested Manila to work these days.
Itll be soo unlucky if one of us here die. But if we do survive, we will suffer for years in the aftermath.
Goes to show we only live, walk, and build on her soil because Earth allowed us.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Beth
I intentionally didn’t add a lot of water cause I didn’t want it to be soggy, but apparently I need to add more water so it can be soft and I won’t have to choke it down
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
That’s the Ring of Fire for ya
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Because we didn’t know there were even fault lines at the first place?
I heard they’re spawned if it’s within the edge of a crustal plate. No wonder places like Borneo, Madagascar, Greenland, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and Antarctica rarely has any earthquakes. They are sitting right at the center of a plate, so they’re good.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mr.Myoozik
tip:
when your rice is crunchy, heat up equal parts vinegar (rice vinegar) and water, then about two tablespoons per cup of water salt and sugar.
bring it to 70C (convert that to F scale for the amrikans out there)
Or bring it to a boil and take it off the stove and let it sit for two to three min should get you there.
Then you dunk the solution to your rice a spoon at a time, fluffing the rice as you go.
Congratulations now your rice is now sticky crunchy.
shape it into a triangle or a ball, heat up a teaspoon of oil, and sear your rice, enjoy.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

HAHAHA lmfao I passed by a bunch of 8 year old kids in the playground saying “nigger” loudly.
We is Filipinos tho so I find it surprising kids are able to flap their gums saying that.
Kids need to lay off of the Internet.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide